Searching for an energetic, outgoing, and ambitious Assistant Property Manager to join a great team at Canterbury Arm Apartments. In addition to creating relationships with future and current Residents, you will have the opportunity to use your creative talents and business sense to create and implement marketing programs, host Resident events, and create the overall community experience.
As an Assistant Property Manager ,you will market the property to its full potential and in accordance with company selection criteria and Fair Housing Laws.
- Assist property manager in the day to day operations
- Conduct tours with prospects;
- Engage and develop social media, online, print, and other advertising;
- Create print and digital media – newsletters, flyers, email blasts, etc.
- Communication with prospective renters and current tenants in person, by phone or email. Strong follow-up of leads;
- Process rental applications, renewals;
- Assist in hosting community activities for Residents;
- General administrative duties as assigned.
Excellent customer service skills with 1+ years of experience specifically in real estate sales or leasing is required. Good organization with strong computer skills a must. Must possess an outgoing personality, the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, and manage multiple projects effectively. Reliable transportation required. Ability to climbs stairs continuously is necessary. This is a non-smoking and Pet Friendly community.
Great opportunity to work in a company with room to grow in responsibilities, advancement, and pay. If you enjoy working with people and learning, this may be the right fit for you! Competitive base pay + commission per rental.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time