Seeking an Apartment Maintenance Professional for our River Run property. This is a proactive position with a focus on preventative maintenance, apartment turn overs, resident service requests, and customer service. You will be part of a dedicated team who values your contribution.
1+ years of professional property maintenance experience is required.
- Janitorial maintenance including daily common area/grounds upkeep and maintaining curb appeal
- Perform maintenance work, including general carpentry, light electrical, light plumbing;
- Turn-over apartments;
- Work without immediate supervision and able to meet deadlines;
- Focus on long-term solutions with an emphasis on preventative maintenance;
- Customer Service: Interact with tenants in a respectful manner as a company representative.
Other desired specialties (not required):
- Framing, sheet rock, mud/tape, subfloor replacement;
- Plumbing – tub / vanity replacement;
- Tiling and water sealing.
Must be able to continuously lift heavy items, use ladders, climb stairs, drive a car, maintain a valid driver’s license, and have reliable transportation. Opportunity to grow with the company in salary and responsibilities. Benefits are available.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time