The Simon Companies (www.simoncompanies.com) is seeking an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician for our Plymouth, MA property – The Summit (www.SummitPlymouth.com). We own and manage this property, our pride shows in it. This is a proactive position with a focus on preventative maintenance, apartment turn overs, Resident service requests, and customer service. You will be part of a dedicated team who values your contribution.
40-hour work week 8:00am – 4:30 is a typical day. Rotating after-hours on-call.
- Perform maintenance work, including general carpentry, light electrical, light plumbing;
- Turn-over apartments;
- Daily grounds upkeep and curb appeal projects;
- Work without supervision and able to meet deadlines;
- Focus on pro-active, long-term solutions;
- Customer Service: Interact with tenants in a respectful manner as a company representative.
Snow removal largely outsourced. Must be able to continuously lift heavy items, use ladders, climb stairs, drive a car, maintain a valid driver’s license, and have reliable transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer.