The Simon Companies is seeking an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician to join a great team within our Quincy, MA residential and commercial portfolio, including Townhouse Apartments, Skyline Terrance and 1150 Hancock St. This is a proactive position with a focus on preventative maintenance, apartment turn overs, resident service requests, and customer service. You will be part of a dedicated team who values your contribution.
Professional property maintenance experience is required. 40-hour work week 8:00am – 4:30 is a typical day. Rotating after-hours on-call.
- Perform maintenance work, including general carpentry, light electrical, light plumbing;
- Turn-over apartments;
- Daily grounds upkeep and curb appeal projects;
- Work without supervision and able to meet deadlines;
- Focus on long-term solutions with an emphasis on preventative maintenance;
- Customer Service: Interact with tenants in a respectful manner as a company representative.
Other desired specialties (not required):
- Framing, sheet rock, mud/tape, subfloor replacement;
- Plumbing – tub / vanity replacement;
- Tiling and water sealing.
Snow removal largely outsourced Must be able to continuously lift items, use ladders, climb stairs, drive a car, maintain a valid driver’s license, and have reliable transportation. Opportunity to grow with the company in salary and responsibilities. Benefits are available.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time