Portfolio Facilities Coordinator|
The Simon Companies is actively seeking a motivated Portfolio Facilities Coordinator to work directly with the leadership team in overseeing and leading all aspects of the maintenance operations, quarterly property audits, and capital improvements. In addition, the Portfolio Facilities Coordinator will assist Regional Director in developing and training the maintenance teams at all communities. Finally, the Portfolio Facilities Coordinator will work with the Regional Director to create and implement standardized procedures and best practices across the portfolio to ensure compliance with The Simon Companies policies.
- Develop and implement standardized maintenance procedures and best practices across the portfolio. Participate in the maintenance new hire process.
- This includes preparing and managing site equipment inventory and age analysis to develop preventive maintenance and replacement schedules.
- Organize and schedule capex property walks.
- Communicate job expectations and coach maintenance supervisors on job performance and disciplinary issues.
- Monitor the team’s performance against assigned objectives as well as individual contributions.
- Provide feedback for improvement, recommendations, and development of the maintenance teams to leadership team. Assist in the development and implementation maintenance policies and procedures.
- Provide general maintenance support to all communities within the region.
- Direct management of assigned CAPEX projects to include project development, project scheduling, pricing excel sheets, value engineering, vendor management, project budgeting, contract development, track ROI, and attend capex meetings.
- Assist in Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) development and implementation.
- Demonstrate knowledge and adherence to all applicable building/county codes and safety standards with knowledge of risk management and OSHA/SDS policies and procedures.
- Ensure building systems inspections are completed as required. Ensure that all follows work safety practices/protocols. Responsible for proper training and use of company tools and equipment.
- Qualifications 5-7 years of experience in residential maintenance and management. Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues relating to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and appliances.
- Excellent time management skills can easily conform to shifting priorities and timelines.
Travel required. Valid U.S. driver’s license.
OSHA 10 certification. EPA certification. Microsoft Excel and Word experience. Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
The Simon Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Human Resources team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job Type: Full-time