The Simon Companies seeks an experienced, motivated, and professional Property Manager to oversee the everyday operations of The Admiralty property.
The successful candidate will have a pro-active and forward-thinking approach with a leadership mindset and positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Administer property operations including rentals, collections, payables, maintenance oversight and resident compliance.
- Manage HUD paperwork including vouchers, certifications, EIV and waitlists.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with local housing authority.
- Ensure community is a desirable destination for Prospective Residents.
- Cultivate a team working environment to achieve goals
Required Experience / Skills:
- 2+ years Property Management experience.
- Proactive leadership style.
- Proficient in MS Office, incl. Excel
- Demonstrated career progression/successful track-record of achieving desired results.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects with short and long-term goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Exempt, Full-Time
The Simon Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Human Resources team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.