The Simon Companies is seeking an experienced Regional Property Manager to oversee/manage a portfolio of properties. This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic, dedicated professional. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in property management. The Regional Manager is responsible for ensuring high standards are met, building motivated teams that consistently deliver a high level of service, and maximizing property value. The position is responsible for a portfolio of properties and all property operational aspects; such as fiduciary duty, physical facility improvements, and maintenance coordination, and conflict resolutions with team and creating and maintaining positive vendor relations. We are seeking someone with strong property management experience and outstanding customer service skills who will promote excellence within themselves and team.
- Oversee all operations including maintenance, capital improvements, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, service contracts, expense control, audits.
- Oversee all team members, including training, motivate; annual reviews for direct reports; and recommendations for new hires and promotions.
- Oversee bidding process for all capital improvements.
- Identify, recommend, prepare and implement capital improvements.
- Ensure high occupancy, collection, and expense control, by developing monitoring systems and oversight of team members.
- Supervise day-to-day operations and ensure all policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Develop effective interaction and communication with executives
- Attend meetings with the executives
- Maintain vendor relations, as well as negotiate and coordinate services and contracts.
- Ensure timely completion of any required reports
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- CPM®, ARM® designations are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in project-based Section 8
- Knowledge and experience in market-rate properties
- 5-7 years’ experience managing multiple sites.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Ability to meet deadlines, by being organized and effective.
- Must be able to accept responsibility and account for own actions.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team, as well as independently.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and training skills.
- Strong knowledge of One-site/Real Page.
- Must be flexible with a tolerance for change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be committed, looking to succeed in the Property Management industry, and work hard.
The Simon Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics.