Resident Services Coordinator – Varney School
The Simon Companies, Varney School Apartments is searching for a Resident Services Coordinator to join our team in Manchester, NH. The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the supportive service needs for our elderly resident, familiarizes them with services provided by agencies within the community and assists the residents to utilize the services that will enable them to remain safely independent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of social service network
- Develop relationships with multiple agencies and nonprofits in the market to help provide services for residents
- Serve as a liaison with medical and professional services providers and community agencies and/or on upon request and/or authorization from the resident or his/hers legal representative
- Distribute relevant consumer materials from organizations such as State and area agencies, legal services, or the services of programs (such as Medicare and Medicaid)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn, and willingness to take direction and function as part of a team
- Create and maintain a platform for resident communications including quarterly community meetings, community newsletter and community social events
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain all necessary information regarding services to residents
Reports to: Property Manager
Job Types: Full-time
Use of PPE while working is required. We value the safety of our Residents and our staff.
The Simon Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Human Resources team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.